3rd – 6th grade teachers at Public Schools with greater than 50% FRL enrollment qualify to receive this donated Curriculum Package of $800 value + $250 in Gift Cards.
STEM Generation’s flexible, scaffolded, process-based, STEM Curriculum Package: 4-project series will help you to teach your students the process of doing science with minimal adult support.
The phenomenon-based projects are designed for 4th-5th grade reading level, while also taught by 3rd and 6th grade teachers.
Each project builds upon the other and aligns with and supplements the Colorado Academic Standards in Science, using a 3D NGSS approach.
How it Works
STEP 1: Register for the program: https://stemgeneration.org/forms/teacher-signup/
STEP 2: Register for and attend an Onboarding Meeting (45 minutes) & review shared resources
STEP 3: Watch our Professional Development videos for Projects 1-4 (20-30 minutes each)
STEP 4: Attend a Required Check-in Meeting (20 minutes)
STEP 5: Share your feedback and resources to receive your $250 in Amazon Gift Cards
Full support to ensure your success
- Professional development webcasts & videos
- Check-in meeting & office hours
- Professional Development Completion Certificate
Shared Google folder
- Project Lesson Plans
- Student Project Lessons – English & Spanish, Remote & In-person
- Pre- & post-assessments
- Grading rubrics
STEM Project Kits
- 1 kit per student
- String bag filled with project materials & folder
- Up to $250 in Amazon gift cards to teachers who facilitate the STEM Curriculum Package during the 2021/2022 academic year and provide feedback.