3rd – 6th grade teachers at Harrison School District and Aurora Public Schools with greater than 50% FRL enrollment qualify to receive this donated Curriculum Package of $800 value + $250 in Gift Cards.
STEM Generation’s flexible, scaffolded, process-based, STEM Curriculum Package: 4-project series will help you to teach your students the process of doing science with minimal adult support.
The phenomenon-based projects are designed for 4th-5th grade reading level, while also taught by 3rd and 6th grade teachers.
Each project builds upon the other and aligns with and supplements the Colorado Academic Standards in Science, using a 3D NGSS approach.
How it Works
STEP 1: Register for the program: https://stemgeneration.org/forms/teacher-signup/
STEP 2: Attend the In-Person professional learning session hosted by your district.
STEP 3: Register for and attend an Onboarding Meeting (45 minutes) & review shared resources
STEP 4: Attend a 15-minute Exit Meeting after implementing the curriculum.
STEP 5: Share your feedback and resources to receive your $250 in Amazon Gift Cards
Full support to ensure your success
- In-person Professional development & videos
- Check-in meeting & office hours
- Professional Development Completion Certificate
Shared Google folder
- Project Lesson Plans
- Student Project Lessons – English & Spanish, Remote & In-person
- Pre- & post-assessments
- Grading rubrics
STEM Project Kits
- 1 kit per student
- String bag filled with project materials & folder
- Up to $250 in Amazon gift cards to teachers who facilitate the STEM Curriculum Package during the 2022/2023 academic year, attend an Exit Meeting, and provide feedback.