Whether In-class (4th or 5th grades) or After School (middle school), teachers at Harrison School District and Aurora Public Schools with greater than 50% FRL enrollment qualify to receive this donated STEM Curriculum Package of $800 value + $250 in Gift Cards.
STEM Generation’s flexible, scaffolded, process-based, STEM Curriculum Package: 4-project series will help you to teach your students the process of doing science with minimal adult support, whether facilitated In-class or After School. It also prepares students to lead independent, authentic STEM projects they could share during a Science & Engineering Fair.
Each project builds upon the other and aligns with and supplements the Colorado Academic Standards in Science, using a 3D NGSS approach.
How it Works
STEP 1: Register for the program by selecting the button below.
STEP 2: Attend the STEM Generation District Training hosted by your district.
STEP 3: Register for and attend an Onboarding Meeting (45 minutes) & review shared resources
STEP 4: Share your feedback and resources to receive your $250 in Amazon Gift Cards
Full support to ensure your success
- In-person Professional development & videos
- Onboarding meeting & office hours
- Professional Development Certificate of Completion for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Shared Google folder
- Teacher Project Lesson Plans
- Student Project Lessons (English & Spanish, Remote & In-person)
- Student Project Lesson Exemplars
- Grading rubrics
STEM Project Kits
- 1 kit per student
- String bag filled with project materials & folder
- Up to $250 in Amazon gift cards to teachers who facilitate the STEM Curriculum Package during the 2022/2023 academic year and provide feedback.