Wrap up this challenging year by inspiring your students to identify with these Diverse STEM Stories!
Now is your Time
Engage your students in a 45 minute conversation with a diverse STEM professional. Students will learn about the STEM professional’s journey to their STEM careers and about the work they do. Students then will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in conversation with the STEM professional. Through their engagement, students identify with the diverse STEM role model so they can know, “Hey, I can be a STEM leader like her/him”.
What you will get
- Swag bag of goodies for each of your students from the STEM Role Model’s company.
- Event Lesson Plan to prepare your student for your guest speaker webcast.
- $50 Gift Card if you share signed media release forms and anonymous feedback and assessments with us.
How it works
Engage your students with diverse STEM professionals during your individual webcasts. STEM Generation will help to prepare you and your students to effectively engage in conversation with your chosen STEM professional.
1. Sign-up for one or more time slots for your classroom to meet with your choice STEM role model.
2. Please check for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that shares your next steps.