Call or Email Wendy Wempe
Founder + Executive Director
Demonstrate value to stakeholders through philanthropy while making a measurable, positive impact in your community.
- Open the STEM workforce pipeline to the untapped 90% of students who don’t engage in the Science & Engineering Fair advancement system.
- Align your brand with our significant impact towards K-12 education diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Engage your employees in serving your community through school-wide Science & Engineering Fairs.
“Almost 25 years of data show a consistent increase in consumers’ willingness to purchase products with a social benefit. Most consistent over the years is that 9 in 10 consumers expect companies to do more than make a profit.” – Cone Communications, 2017 CSR Study
students participating in
our programs by 2020
of enrolled students from
will support 12,200 students
in the 2018 academic year
Science Fair Fun creates more inclusive, equitable and skills-based Science & Engineering Fair experiences for K-12 students and their grownups. We are the first and only to fill this need and we tackle it from every angle.
We need your short-term investment for our long-term impact.
- Denver Metro area schools will continue to be the incubator for our programming, but all programming is designed to be fully scalable, nation-wide.
- By 2020, we expect to have served 1.3 million students, 75% of whom are from schools with >50% Free and reduce lunch populations.
- We leverage the latest technology to create innovative and sustainable programming.
We proudly recognize our Partners for their support of Science Fair Fun and our programs.
Now is the time to make it happen!